Mushroom Coffee Fusion - Lion’s Mane & Chaga
Mushroom Coffee Fusion – Start Your Days with Increased Energy and Better Mood! (Lion’s Mane & Chaga)
A healthier replacement to your usual grocery store coffee!
Lion’s Mane and Chaga mushrooms are considered as superfoods due to their numerous clinically proven long-term health benefits as well as their vitamin rich content.
Mushroom Coffee Fusion is designed to enhance your daily coffee intake with the benefits from two of the highly recommended superfood mushrooms to boost immunity and improve longevity!
Comes in the form and taste of the premium quality Arabica ground coffee that we all know and love!
- Feel Alert and Focused: Made of 100% premium quality Arabica coffee!
- Balances Mood: Lion’s Mane mushrooms may improve mood, reduce levels of anxiety and depression!
- A Great Support for the Immune System: Both Lion’s Mane and Chaga may improve resistance to disease by stimulating the immune system and increasing the intestinal activity!
- Improves Longevity: Both Lion’s Mane and Chaga mushrooms may improve longevity by reducing the risks of heart disease and fighting the symptoms of diabetes!
- Balances Blood Sugar Levels: Chaga mushroom promotes lower blood sugar levels and allow healthier and longer lasting energy levels!
- Lowers Cholesterol: Chaga mushrooms has antioxidants that may help reducing bad LDL cholesterol and promote the increase of good HDL cholesterol!
- No Taste from Mushrooms: Tastes just like the good ole ground coffee that we all came to know and love!
The chaga mushroom powder is made from organic chaga mushrooms (sclerotia) and mycelium. Chaga mushrooms contain a wide variety of constituents including beta-glucans and triterpenes. Long used in traditional Russian medicine as an adaptogen. Chaga is also extremely high in antioxidants having the highest ORAC value, over 40,000, for any fruit, vegetable or mushroom tested so far. Half the caffeine ( 45 mg per 8 oz serving), more mental clarity; replace your regular coffee with our 100% organic Arabica coffee mushroom blend, over 1200 mg of mushroom extracts per serving: 616 mg Lion's Mane, 618 mg Chaga.
Ingredients: 90% USDA Organic Arabica Coffee, 5% USDA Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder,5% USDA Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder
Ingredients country of origin: Brazil
Manufacturer country: USA
Roast level: 3/5
Acidity level: 3/5
Form: Ground coffee
Bruto weight: 113 g (4oz)
Usage: NO MUSHROOM TASTE: Tastes like coffee, not mushrooms; Can be used in a coffee maker or for pour-over including: Chemex, Cafe Solo, Clever Dripper, Kalita Wave, Aeropress, Hario V60, Siphon & Cone Brewers, etc.
 Yao, W., Zhang, J. C., Dong, C., Zhuang, C., Hirota, S., Inanaga, K., & Hashimoto, K. (2015). Effects of amycenone on serum levels of tumor necrosis factor-α, interleukin-10, and depression-like behavior in mice after lipopolysaccharide administration. Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior, 136, 7–12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pbb.2015.06.012.
 He, X., Wang, X., Fang, J., Chang, Y., Ning, N., Guo, H., Huang, L., Huang, X., & Zhao, Z. (2017). Structures, biological activities, and industrial applications of the polysaccharides from Hericium erinaceus (Lion's Mane) mushroom: A review. International journal of biological macromolecules, 97, 228–237. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2017.01.040.
 Diao, B. Z., Jin, W. R., & Yu, X. J. (2014). Protective Effect of Polysaccharides from Inonotus obliquus on Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Symptoms and Their Potential Mechanisms in Rats. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2014, 841496. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/841496.
 Sun, J. E., Ao, Z. H., Lu, Z. M., Xu, H. Y., Zhang, X. M., Dou, W. F., & Xu, Z. H. (2008). Antihyperglycemic and antilipidperoxidative effects of dry matter of culture broth of Inonotus obliquus in submerged culture on normal and alloxan-diabetes mice. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 118(1), 7–13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2008.02.030.