Ashwagandha – Relieve Anxiety, Enhance Memory!
Dubbed as the “Indian Ginseng,” Ashwagandha roots have been in use for its calming, relaxing, and anxiety relieving effects for thousands of years!
Produced into powdered from the highest quality raw ingredients and capsuled with care!
- Balance Mood, Relieve Anxiety: May promote calmness and relief from stress and anxiety after regular use!
- Enhance Cognitive Functions: May boost cognitive functions such as attention, reaction time, performance in cognitive tasks, and promotes improved immediate and general memory!
- Improve Sleep Quality: Performed significantly better in comparison to placebo and shown signs of improvement in sleep quality and rest!
- Assist Aerobic Exercise: May be used to enhance maximum oxygen consumption in healthy adults!
- Boost Testosterone Production: Outperformed placebos by 14.7% greater increase in testosterone!
Ashwagandha is known as one of the most powerful herbs on the market and is most well known for its restorative benefits.
- Supports overall health
- Supports hormones
- Helps Normalize Energy levels
- Helps Normalize Mood
- Helps Combat the Effects of Stress
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)(root), Organic Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)(fruit)
Manufacturer country: USA
Amount: 60 caps
Bruto weight: 65g (0.14lb)
Usage: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement
 Tandon, N., & Yadav, S. S. (2020). Safety and clinical effectiveness of Withania Somnifera (Linn.) Dunal root in human ailments. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 255, 112768. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2020.112768.
 Tandon & Yadav (2020).
 Ng, Q. X., Loke, W., Foo, N. X., Tan, W. J., Chan, H. W., Lim, D. Y., & Yeo, W. S. (2020). A systematic review of the clinical use of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) to ameliorate cognitive dysfunction. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 34(3), 583–590. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6552.
 Choudhary, D., Bhattacharyya, S., & Bose, S. (2017). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions. Journal of dietary supplements, 14(6), 599–612. https://doi.org/10.1080/19390211.2017.1284970.
 Salve, J., Pate, S., Debnath, K., & Langade, D. (2019). Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. Cureus, 11(12), e6466. https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.6466.
 Pérez-Gómez, J., Villafaina, S., Adsuar, J. C., Merellano-Navarro, E., & Collado-Mateo, D. (2020). Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) on VO2max: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 12(4), 1119. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12041119.
 Lopresti, A. L., Drummond, P. D., & Smith, S. J. (2019). A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males. American journal of men's health, 13(2), 1557988319835985. https://doi.org/10.1177/1557988319835985.